1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Motor Vehicle Accidents
  4.  » 
  5. DUI Accidents
  6.  » How To Get Compensation For Pain And Suffering Caused By A Drunk Driver

Compensation for Your Pain and Suffering Caused by a Drunk Driver

For many people injured in serious accidents, it is not enough to pursue compensation for medical bills and replacement of lost wages. When your life has been turned upside down through serious injuries, you naturally want justice . If the other driver had been drinking and driving, it is understandable for you to seek demonstration of responsibility by that drunk driver — and enhanced compensation.

The drunk driver may be cited for DUI and face criminal penalties and potentially lose driving privileges. But what about you? What kind of help will you get through the other driver’s punishment? A well-documented personal injury lawsuit may bring you monetary compensation above and beyond strict compensation for tangible losses.

Bolstering your personal injury claim or lawsuit after a drunk driving accident may require:

Compensation for pain and suffering can give you flexibility and options to lighten your burdens and future challenges after a traumatic brain injury, a spinal cord injury or a serious back or neck injury. Additional funds may allow you to hire household help, get your home modified for disabilities, pursue occupational rehabilitation or otherwise alleviate your suffering after a serious injury.

Discuss Liability Issues With An Attorney After A DUI Crash

Glenda Mitchell Law Firm welcomes your inquiry after a drunk driving crash in Georgia, Alabama or South Carolina. Talk to a lawyer about how to get compensation for pain and suffering caused by a drunk driver or a speeding driver. Call us in Cartersville at 678-721-0417 or in Auburn at 334-604-7927 or in Greenville at 864-326-3073 or inquire through our contact form to schedule a free consultation. If you cannot come to one of our offices, we can meet you at the hospital.